Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2nd, 2014 - Home Roasting Series (Part 1)

As you know dear readers, I have a love for the coffee industry, so I pondered to myself what the next stage of addiction would entail... Spoiler alert it is roasting coffee beans from home. At first I was baffled of what was to come but was intrigued by the fun, and simplicity behind quality coffee.

First, I talked to multiple shop owners, and most recommended me to the site sweetmarias.com. This is a coffee company that sells coffee beans, machines, and everything else you could possibly imagine that would be needed for roasting coffee. With that being said, I purchased a multitude of things (which I will elaborate in later posts).

I highly recommend this website. These guys are some of the few companies that sell green coffee beans, from all over, at a non-bulk size. You are even able to buy as small as 1 lb! Great and essential site for home roasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment