Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4th, 2014 - Final Blog Post

Dear Readers,

I am only somewhat ashamed to admit that this will be the last blog post on my journey of just really weird and unorganized thoughts on coffee. I am fairly certain that this blog started off as a quest to find the best coffee shop, but it just got progressively farther off track. I totally take fault for all lost bets, promises, and hopes I set in before you at the beginning of this blog journey.

I am taking off, retiring to a far away land to follow my lover Gerty to save her from the Romanian government.

Sike.

I will say that at the end of this I actually found out a lot about myself. I really, really, enjoy coffee. I actually enjoy talking about the different flavors, colors, and smells of coffee with my friends. Thank you so much for joining me this journey. I just don't have the self control and discipline to sit down and make myself laugh over ridiculous vocabulary that sounds like that I should see a doctor. There are plenty of acknowledgements for this blog:

- My Mom, for birthing me. That probably sucked
- My Dad for also birthing me. Wait what
- My housemates, for taking care of me when I was sick and bed ridden
- Rob Ryder, my blog supporter, and probably biggest fan of my own coffee.
- Lastly, Legos.

Signing off.

Man I have no what I just wrote. Hopefolly I get a good grade on this. Whoops I spelled hopefolly wrong. Dangit I did it agin.

T-rent, Out
*mic drop*

No comments:

Post a Comment